Thursday 5 February 2015

Lewis Hamilton Says 'No' To Marrying Singer Nicole Scherzinger

The 36 year old singer has announced the 7 year relationship with current Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton has ended due to a disagreement over a marriage proposal.

Nicole has told The Sun: 
'I'm devastated that it didn't work out.'

However, she also said that the end to this relationship was considered by both of us and was agreed together - she said 'It was the hardest decision we had to make, but
we made it together.'



Further more, X-factor judge and singer Scherzinger, said 'I love Lewis and I know he loves me and we wish nothing but happiness and the very best for one another.'


Finally, she added 'I'm trying to stay strong in my faith now.'

* This was not the first problem the couple have had. Last year the X-Factor judge stated that 'she had no idea if we would remain together'. A bitter ending to such a lovely relationship.




Like Us On Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/InnovativeReport/1546203478973344?ref=hl

Follow Us On Twitter -
https://twitter.com/InnovativeRepo